how to

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Answered
i need to move some things from one page to another page. how to do that? some of my items are done thru html, once i go to html i see numbers but nothing is listed by the numbers. can you help with this one lee?
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • happy

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Donnie,
Ok, so if I am understanding correctly; you have some html widgets on your page that are displaying something, but when you click on the little Edit icon in the upper left hand corner of the widget you are not seeing any code?

Please let me know and I will further assist.

Emmy
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi emmy,
long time no talk to. how are you? yes well when i click on the edit it only goes to the properties section. some are html widgets and some arent. let me explain what i want to do and you may understand more. ok. if you look at my site youll see as you scorll down a google search bar well everything under that i want to put on a page by itself. and decrease the the length of my home page. does this help any?
Photo of Guido Graphics

Guido Graphics

• 558 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
Make the new page, then...

For text: sweep the actual text you want to move, right click, select copy, change to the new page, drag a text widget on the page, right click in the widget and select paste. Save the page after each paste before going back to the original for more. (By doing "copy" instead of "cut", you wont have to keep saving the original page every time you switch back and forth to the new page, and the original page will stay as it is until you are done and have everything as you want it)

For HTML: click the little edit square in the top left corner as emmy said, and repete the copy steps as you did above for text, switch to the new page, drag a html widget onto the page, and right click and select paste. Save the page after each paste.

For images: just drag an image widget onto the page and load the image from the file manager.

When your all done, go to the original page and delete all the widgets you just copied, and save.
Photo of donnie

donnie

• 89 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hey that works. thanks and have a fun blessed day. talk to you later emmy. have a great one. and guido graphics nice to meet you. ya'll are awesome. hope you liked my page. i'm having so much fun with it. and i did sale my first piece a couple of weeks ago. yeh!!!!!!!!!! kool. take care and i'll be back.