If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can certainly purchase and publish multiple domains on your Yola site!
Having more than one domain name can be helpful, for quite a few different reasons:
1. It can help people find your site using a variety of different domain names such as: petes-landscaping.com and petes-landscaping.net; whatever domain extension they use will get them to your site.
2. It can help your brand identity. If you own the domain extensions for your business, such as petes-landscaping.com, petes-landscaping.net and petes-landscaping.org this protects your brand identity.
If you would like to purchase multiple domain names for your site, here's how:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the My Sites page.
2. Next to the site for which you would like to buy the domain, click on "Add a custom domain".
3. Follow the steps to purchase your domain name.
4. If you would like to change the primary domain that your site is published to, please follow these steps: Assigning domains and creating a primary domain.
Please let us know if you need any further assistance!