If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can certainly delete a site in your account if it is no longer needed or if you want to free up space to create a site in replacement to those.
To delete your site, log in to your account and open the site in the Sitebuilder:
1. Log into your account.
2. Open the site you would like to delete in the Sitebuilder.
3. Click on the Site Manager tab.
4. Click on the link that says "Delete this site".
5. Once you've clicked on the "Delete this site" link, a window will pop up, asking you to confirm that you wish to delete your site and requesting that you type in the word "delete".
6. Type in "delete", click on "OK" and your site will be deleted.
After you have deleted one or more of your sites, you will be able to create a new site or multiple sites, depending on the number of sites you have in your account. Free customers are able to create up to 5 sites and Silver customers are able to create up to 25 sites. Here is additional information on Yola Silver.