How to increase page rank and traffic to your site?

• Question
  • Updated 6 years ago
  • Answered
Does anyone know of some useful and quick ways i can use to increase my page rank and hence search engine traffic?
I've tried link exchanging and link building and have only got almost 30 sites pointing to mine after 2 months! and my page rank is still ZERO!
Could you suggest some better and easier ways to build links cause link exchanging takes a lot of time!
I also found some automatic link exchange sites which looked promising like telalinks.com but unfortunately they required you to upload a page to your site which you can't with synthasite!

Please help me out ,my site: http://www.muzicera.com
Photo of Fizanali

Fizanali

• 60 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • tired and frustrated

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Don

Don

• 21 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just checked for my website, it's listed nicely under Google, but not under msn or yahoo even though I've submitted my url to them. I even had to put some meta tag nobody understands from yahoo into the site, but still no luck. However, the kijiji ad link appears in all 3 search engines.
I conclude that google is number 1.

huizohongjia, I strongly recommend that you place a kijiji ad, it's a lot better than nothing, and, as I replied above, pay a few bucks and get a link to your site.
Photo of Marvin Ball

Marvin Ball

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Edi son

Edi son

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
You can increase traffic for your site by using Search Engine Optimization(SEO).SEO helps to improve the visibility of a web page and page rank in search engines.If you need massive traffic and very quick page rank,you can get the Search Engine Visibility service from http://www.xnynz.com/seo-tool/ ,this will promote your website in many way like submitting your site in many search engines,directories ,generating keywords etc..This helps to get increasing traffic and page rank.This is very good and professional SEO service.I have used this SEO service for my site.Now my site get increasing traffic in google,yahoo and bing etc.,So that i would suggest this service to you.