Archived and Closed
This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: Outdated
1) Sign into your Pay-pal account
2) Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu
3) Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button"
4) Choose button type and enter name and payment details
5) Click the "Track inventory" tab
6) Check the "Track inventory" box
7) Enter the "Item ID" and input your quantity and alert quantity
8) When done editing click "Create Button"
9) In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code"
10) Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy"
11) Open your site editor and drag an HTML widget where you need it
12) In the HTML widget paste the code
13 Then Preview or Update your site or page
This will ensure that your product is never oversold as well as give you an email letting you know when your stock gets low.
Happy site building
You can find me with my head in the honey pot here...
Honey Bear Playhomes Tips and Favs in one place... A Honey bear Playhomes Tip ;)