If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I have a publish website on synthasite it is Animetv.synthasite.com and i want to fix it so when you click on the Naruto shippuuden 1-10 it takes you to a website........ for example you click on it and it takes you to animetv.synthasite.com/naruto1-10
Zink, it sounds like you want to create a link. Here is how you can do that: 1. Drag and drop a text widget onto your page.
2. In the text widget type the words that you want people to click on (this is your link text)
3. Highlight the link text and then click on the link button (it's the 10th button from the left in the text editing tool bar, and looks like the link in a chain)
4. A link editor dialogue box will open up and you will be given 4 options. You can link to an email address, an external URL, a page on your own site or a file on your computer.
5. Click on the option appropriate for you.
6. Then type the URL or address of the site that you want to link TO in the appropriate box and click on OK.
You will then have a link on your page.
To check that your link is working preview your page and then click on the link.
Please let me know if I have misunderstood your question.