If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
If you want only a portion of an audio file to play you will need to edit it to be the portion you want and then upload the edited audio file to your File Manager.
You can add music by using the Widgetbox Gallery:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page.
2. A dialogue box will open, click on the Audio category or search for music.
3. Choose the player that you would like to use on your site.
4. Edit your settings to customise your widget.
5. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page.
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget.
You can also add music by using Widgetbox or Google Gadgets widgets:
1. Click on the "Widgets" folder on the far right of your screen.
2. Drag and drop a Widgetbox widget onto your page (Google Gadgets also has players).
3. Click on the link in the dialogue box that will take you to Widgetbox.
4. Browse for a player. Here is a direct link to one where the plays when your site opens: My Player.
5. Customize your widget (the site will take you through the steps depending on the player you select).
6. Copy the HTML code provided.
7. Paste the code into the dialogue box in SynthaSite and click "OK".
Please ensure that you own the copyright to the music you will be playing.