If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
how do i add music to my website because im trying to add some music to my website and it wont work can you tell me please ive been trying everysingle thing the music just wont play can you help me out because cause i really want music on my website
Sorry to heart you've been struggling with this feature. You can add music to your site by using Widgetbox or Google Gadgets widgets:
1. Click on the "Advanced" folder on the far right of your screen.
2. Drag and drop a Widgetbox widget onto your page (Google Gadgets also has players).
3. Click on the link in the dialogue box that will take you to Widgetbox.
4. Browse for a player. Here is a direct link to one where the music plays when your site opens: myplayer.
5. Customize your widget (the site will take you through the steps depending on the player you select).
6. Copy the HTML code provided.
7. Paste the code into the dialogue box in Yola and click "OK".
Please ensure that you own the copyright to the music you will be playing.