How to set auto-thank-you-email after signing up on your site

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Free as birds Yolers, thanks to you all I've learned how to automatically open Thank You page for customer after Sign Up button is hit, which is . Now, how to send him also Welcome email automatically once he hit that button, anyone? Cheers!
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 71 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Ben,

How are you doing the sign-up itself? Third party application or something else?
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 71 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Hi Gop, I do it manually via Form widget under Forms and Appointments, just added

meta http-equiv="refresh" content="1; url=http://protogamatranslationsthankyou....

to Submit button for redirection to Thank You page.

I'm looking for another magic line to add to send an email as well.
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi Ben,
While we don't have this information offhand, I am hopeful that Gop or another member of our community will have further suggestions for you.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
I would direct this up to the HTML team as I don't have access to the code for the Form Widget.

My suggestion, only based on experience, would be to use Jotform (or Wufoo, presumably) which allows this directly.
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 71 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Cheers Gop, I will if those suggested are FOocC (Free Of, of course, Charge). However, registration via Facebook remains obstacle to me. I still cannot track my enrollers, hence cannot contact them, which consequently leads to loss of potential clients. Unless properly developed and adjusted to your website, Facebook registration is useless otherwise. Sure, it adds some feeling of social presence which attracts folks. As a temp measure I've clipped note to FB sign-uppers 'Contact us [jump link here] if you won't receive (sure, they won't!) welcome email in reasonable time' – with an extra fuss it works.
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hi Ben,

Jotform has a very generous free subscription.
Photo of Ben

Ben

• 71 Posts
  • 20 Reply Likes
Wow, I fell in love with JotForm. And they do help you integrate your form into your Facebook form (app). Hit two birds with one stone!

Cheers Gop!