If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I would suggest moving your page out of your navigation in case you want to pull it up again down the road. Here's how you can do that:
1. Click on "Page" > "Page Manager" in the main menu.
2. The Page Manager will open and you will see the list of your pages.
3. To remove pages from your navigation, you need to click on the green check for the page that you would like to remove. This check is located next to the green "indent" arrow to the right of each page name (if you mouse over it, you will see the words "Click here to hide this in your menu").
4. Click on the green check, so it becomes a red "x". This removes it from your navigation.
5. Click "OK" and save your changes.
Don't forget to republish your site so that the changes appear online!