If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Recently I signed up for google analytics.They gave me a code to paste on my website.I am really confused by it.Where to paste the code?Will it improve my page rankings in google search.
Have a look at my site and please give me ur comments?
Here's how to add Google Analytics:
1. Go to http://www.google.com/analytics/ and sign up for a free account.
2. Type in the URL of your site.
3. Copy the verification code provided by Google.
4. Go to SynthaSite and drag and drop an HTML widget at the bottom of each page you want to track. You could place the code anywhere on your page, but always adding it in the same spot helps you keep track of where you have placed it.
5. Paste the code from Google into the dialogue box of the HTML widget on each page.
6. Republish your site.
Your site will then be verified and you can log in to your Google Analytics account to find out all the information you want to know about the people who have visited your site. Please be aware that it takes 24 hours for Google Analytics to collect the first lot of data about your site.
You have a very useful website! One question though, on the 'Ways of Creation' page, you list a few Website Builders and you don't list SynthaSite?! But I do see you list it elsewhere, so it's ok :-)