HTML editing

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I have seen that this has been asked before and that a fix was being looked into, 3 years ago. I want to put some HTML into both the header and body tags of my site. Is there anyway to do this now? I am after a datepicker/timepicker and the only way seems to be with HTML code being placed here. I have tried HTML widgets with both codes but it didn't work.
Photo of Imi Parking

Imi Parking

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Nazlie

Nazlie

• 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hello Imi

If you are a Yola Silver user, you are able to add code into the header section of your website. If you are not an existing Yola Silver user, you will need to upgrade to use this feature.

To do this, go to Site > Site Settings > Site Tracking code. Paste the code that should go into the header section, into the right-hand pane.

You should be able to add the code for the body section into the HTML Widget for it to work.

If you need further assistance, please paste your code into this post and we can test the code. Alternatively, please ask for assistance on this thread: 2012 code request - January.

Thank you
Nazlie
Photo of Imi Parking

Imi Parking

• 26 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Nazlie.

Thanks for the reply but I have found a solution now with JOT FORM so I am all good.