html error message 1501 and others

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • In Progress
Can someone take a look at my sight I had this working once. But now it seems to be going screwy on me. For some reason I keep getting booted off Yola. Kinda hard to work on the site when have to constantly log into your account after 5 minutes. Also when I do log back in and visit the page I need (singlesportal) I keep getting an error message on the HTML.

I know I've set it up right and I keep deleting the error and redoing the page but as soon as I have to log back into the site the error reappears.... very frustration. BTW each time there is a different html error number that appears, however the problem is persistent and always the same.

Does this have anything to do with the site constantly asking me to relog in? This is also occuring in my dashboard area.
Photo of Hatcheck Girl

Hatcheck Girl

• 70 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
  • unsure

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Hatcheck Girl

You could receive a message like this "Invalid Component id '134'. Cannot Find Component HTML" if:

1. You have pasted some HTML onto your page that is not valid. This often happens if you accidentally miss a portion of the code and a tag is not closed.
2. You have copied and pasted some text from MS Word that has introduced problematic HTML or CSS.

The best way to avoid this is to first copy and paste into a program like Notepad (you'll find it in the Accessories folder of your computer) This will strip out any unwanted formatting and you can then safely paste into the Text Widget. If you get a message like this, hold down the escape key until it goes away. Then try to delete any widget that you think might contain problematic HTML or text copied and pasted from MS Word.

If this does not work, please email support@yola.com ATTN: HTML Team and we can assist you further.
Photo of Hatcheck Girl

Hatcheck Girl

• 70 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Sanja: I wrote yesterday and still have not heard anything from support on this matter, the site is still not doing what it suppose to do. I need help since my business is dependent on this other site working through Yola redirect. I'm not sure what it means by company has a solution in progress? Which is what I read on the initial question I posted. Can you clarify this meaning?
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Hatcheck Girl

I do not believe I have yet received an email? Would you mind re-sending it? I'll be sure to look at it today! Please ATTN: HTML Team. Thanks.