If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
GS seems to be interpreting your code, therefore I am unable to view your exact code. Here are the steps and were you need to insert "target blank" in your code:
1. Add text using the text widget.
2. Select the text that you want the link and then click "insert link" on the text editing toolbar.
3. Create your link to your chosen URL as normal, click "OK".
4. Then click "HTML" - the last icon on the text editing toolbar.
5. You will see the code that looks like this for your link (I have used the text "Visit Wikipedia to see more information", with the link being on Wikipedia: