HTTP Status 500

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Answered
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I am having problems trying to update my page and all of a sudden while updating it started getting really slow and was starting to lock up. So I Closed my browser and tried to go back to it. Well I couldn't it kept saying logout or contact customer service.2 times, I do have two websites on the same account and I went to the next on and this error came up: HTTP Status 500 Can someone help me.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Alex

Alex

• 3448 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
Yola are experiencing a problem see this thread for more info
http://getsatisfaction.com/yola/topic...

or this thread
http://getsatisfaction.com/yola/topic...

thanks

alex
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Heartbeat,

We're currently experiencing some technical difficulties, please see this thread: Problems accessing Yola website and site builder. We will keep everyone updated from there.

Thanks,
Emmy
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you, do you know when it will fix, how long do I have to wait until I can get back on and update my site?

I will read the threads. Thank you for giving me this information. And Thanks for the help and your time.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Hi, unfortunately we don't know how long this will take to fix. I can tell you that our engineers are working as fast as they can.
Photo of Alex

Alex

• 3448 Posts
  • 39 Reply Likes
thanks ruth.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
This problem should be fixed now. Please try again and let us know if you have any further problems.

Sorry about that! We will do our best to make sure it does not happen again.
Photo of Heartbeat

Heartbeat

• 34 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Ok, thank you so much.