If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
HI, I want to add a link into a picture, so if you click on the picture it goes to that webpage. I have the html code for it here But the picture won't show up. So how do I add the picture. Also right now the picture is only on my hard drive.
To add an image, follow these steps:
* Drag and drop a text widget onto your page
* Click "insert image" on the text editing toolbar (the icon that looks like a green tree in a picture frame, roughly in the middle of the toolbar)
* The file manager will open up and allow you to browse for a select an image
* Using the text widget allows you to insert a number of image in the same text box.
Now to add the link to the image:
* Click on the image on your page
* Click on Properties on the right-hand sidebar
* Click on 'Choose a Link' and make your selection
* Click on Apply
To check that your link is working, preview your page and then click on the link.