I am getting an error as follows error code 503 what should I do?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
I recently started gettting a message as follow.
code 503 this started just after I got a another message stating I am using too much memory.

My documents display, but my audio page works only occasionaly and gives the error code 503
Photo of youngburl

youngburl

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad and frustated, but trust you can tell me what to do

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of John McCarthy

John McCarthy

• 1292 Posts
  • 99 Reply Likes
Hi Youngburl,

Could you include some screen-shots or perhaps a link to your website so we can take a closer look.

Many thanks

John M
Photo of youngburl

youngburl

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am giving you a link to the problem I described.

www.burgchurchofchrist.org

Thank you
(it only fails on the audio sermon and that is intermittent)
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello youngburl,

I do see this error you speak of. I am not certain why this is happening. I will need to have an engineer take a look and then get back to you. This could take a bit of time. Thanks for your patience.
Photo of youngburl

youngburl

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have asked many times about this in the past five days. I was first told to change my audio to an mp3 format which I did. It quit working altogether for a few hours and now works some in the mornings then only intermittently. I was later told to clear my cache which I also did no better. (www.burgchurchofchrist.org) thanks for any help.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hi youngburl,

I am able to hear your mp3s. I'm wondering if you have access to another computer to see if this issue still continues? It could be localised to your computer? Please can you let us know?
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello,

Our engineers have taken a good look into this and believe it was a glitch that has now passed. Certainly let us know if you need any further assistance.