I am still getting the 301 error, is there going to be a fix soon?

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Answered
Archived

This conversation was archived and is no longer visible to community members. The community moderator provided the following reason for archiving: out of date

I am still getting the 301 redirect error and was told it was going to be fixed soon, are there any updates on this subject yet?
Photo of bronzie8

bronzie8

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • still unsure

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi bronzie8

We recently fixed this problem. You should now update (republish) your site, as this will correct your sitemap. The error should then disappear from your Google Webmaster account (you might need to wait until Google next crawls your site)

If this problem does not resolve itself as described above, please let us know.
Photo of bronzie8

bronzie8

• 19 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
It was fixed, now today I have 25 redirect errors. Will it resolve itself again? My website seems fine, but now I have all these redirect errors. What should I do?
Photo of Monique

Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Nothing has changed from our side, so I don't know why you would be getting the errors all of a sudden. If the problem does not resolve itself, I recommend posting a question on Google Webmaster's help forum. You could also email us with an exact copy of the error message at support@synthasite.com. If there are any obvious problems we can pick up we will let you know.