I can't login to Yola. Has something gone wrong?

• Problem
  • Updated 10 years ago
  • Solved
I was in the middle of editing my Laurel and Hardy website http://laurelandhardy.yolasite.com, when I found I couldn't save my work.

So I logged out, then I tried to login again and the screen just gets stuck on the Yola homepage!
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
  • anxious

Posted 10 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Marky

We just had a very brief problem. Could you try again now? It should all be fine again. If not, please let us know.

Sorry that happened to you!
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Thanks! I've managed to login again! I lost some work, but thankfully only a paragraph!
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Great! Sorry about the lost paragraph, but glad it wasn't worse!
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
its working again - first time i log in in a week or two and it doesnt work - maybe im cursed! :)
Photo of tanya

tanya

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I have the same problem; my account seems to have disappeared, even though my site still exists, (www.tanyasbeautybar.yolasite.com). When I click the "I have this problem, too!" button, it asks me to login, but my email is not recognized there either.
Photo of jeremy

jeremy, Employee

• 1349 Posts
  • 90 Reply Likes
Hi there Tanya,
I am sorry you are having this problem.

Are you using the correct email/password combination?
If you are not sure you can reset your password as follows:

1. Click on the "forgot password" link below the login boxes in the top right hand corner of the Yola homepage or click on this link (http://www.yola.com/user/forgotpass)
2. Fill in the email you used to create your account
3. Check your email inbox (and the junkmail folder if you don't receive it.) An email will be sent to you with a link to click on.
4. This link will take you to a page where you can reset your password

You will then be able to log into your account with your original email address and your new password.

if this doesn't help would you be able to email us at support@yola.com and we will be able to assist your further.
Photo of tanya

tanya

• 2 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
I am using the right email/password combination. When I try the "forgot password" button, it just tells me that my email does not exist as a user.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
tanya... I would recommend that you send an email to support@yola.com. Please give them as much info as you can, including your site url, the email you used to sign up with, etc... I'm sure they'll be able to resolve this for you.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Tanya - please send us an email so that we can look up your account details. Thanks for the help littleus!