Deleted account, need to access DNS records

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
  • (Edited)
as title suggests. ive deleted the account as not alot of freedom to make pick and choose what i like.

my domain name is www.thegadgetloft.co.uk i would like to use this still ?
Photo of Info

Info

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • Confused

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of gordon barfield

gordon barfield

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for reply. Ive attached 3 clips for your use. All I want is my domain name back; please let me know EXACTLY how to "repurchase" or whatever other method I need to use to get it back.

Thanks
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Gordon,

Thanks for the screenshots. They were quite helpful. As Stefan mentioned, your domain, brazilbraces.com has expired on 2012-12-17. This is why you're no longer able to see your domain listed in your account. It is currently going through a deletion process. Once it becomes available for repurchase, you can then go through the steps of procuring this domain once again. The process can take a few months.

Please keep checking here: https://www.yola.com/buy-domain-name to see when it becomes available again.

I hope that helps. Please let us know if you have further questions.
Photo of Scott W

Scott W

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Unfortunately, I deleted my account, but still need my domain name. How can i get my account reactivated so I can access the DNS records? 

domain: http://www.thecarpentersplan.net

Thanks,
Photo of Stefan

Stefan

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Scott

I've reinstated your deleted Yola account. Since you created a new account with the same login e-mail address, I had to change the login e-mail to scottwarrenold@centurylink.net. Please log into your reinstated account by using this e-mail address. Your password should still be the same.
Photo of Scott W

Scott W

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My account says "** The following domains have expired and are no longer renewable:thecarpentersplan.net" It shouldn't be expired we just got started a few months ago. Please help.

Thanks
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Scott,

Your domain is valid until 3rd March 2016 according to a WHOIS lookup. I would contact support@yola.com by email on this issue. It may be an issue related to the previously deleted account and will need to be looked at by the domain/account management people at Yola.
Photo of Angela2015

Angela2015

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
The site is not available anywhere online. On my account details page the statement "the following domains have expired and are no longer renewable:brazilbraces.com" appears although the expiration date shows as 2-27-2014.  
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Angela,

it sounds as if the domain has been claimed and parked. The registrar will probably resell it to you for a very high price, possibly in the thousands of dollars. It would be a prize catch as the name is descriptive plus it's also a .com. Please see the holding registrar's page on their web-site: HugeDomains
(Edited)