I need my banner widget!!

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
I accidentally removed the banner widget from my design page and now it does not offer the option to change the banner. How do I get the widget back?
Photo of Stealth2000

Stealth2000

• 5 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 12 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Stealth2000

This is a bit of a problem in our workflow, which we will need to improve on. There isn't an obvious way to revert to the original style banner image once you have changed it!

My suggestion is that you:
1) save your work.
2) Double click on any other style
3) Double click on your original style to change it back.

You should then have the default image again with the option to change it as you did before.

I hope this answers your question.

Monique
Photo of Shazzy

Shazzy

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I don't have a banner image on my site - I have the header and the ability to change the title - but nothing for a banner. How can I add it to my site? thanks.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Shazzy - you may have chosen a style that doesn't have the option to change your banner image. Could you let me know which one you're using? Or you can use this handy doc to see which styles have an editable banner.
Photo of Shazzy

Shazzy

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi Marije,

It looks like I'm using one that doesn't allow banners - is there anyway to over-ride it? It is the one on page 1 - bottom right. The blue selection.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Shazzy,

Did you choose IceAge2? It has an editable banner - if you click on the text "Click here to change this banner" you will be able to go upload your own banner.

Photo of Shazzy

Shazzy

• 51 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I can't find iceage2 in my change style - but my website is music related anyway. I like the design I chose just want to add a banner to make it relate to the site.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
It's the 6th style in the list of styles (on page 1 of the choices) - feel free to click on Help in the top right to Contact Support so we can help you there.