If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Are you able to do this for me???? I called Go Daddy and they said that all I needed to tell you was that I need to update my Name Servers and you would know what I meant. And to give you those 2 things.
Here's how to change the name servers on your Yola-bought domain:
1. Login to your Yola account and make sure you are on the "My Sites" page
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and tick the box next to "Enable advanced domain settings"
3. You will be scrolled back up to the top, click on "Advanced domain settings".
4. To access the domain settings, click on [Details] next to the related domain.
5. By unchecking "Let us manage your domain name server" you will be able to access and change the name servers for your domain.
6. Make the change and click on the "Save" button. If you need to add more than two entries, click on [More].
7. If you have not been provided with the IP address and only the name server names, you can look them up on this link: kloth.net.
8. Please note that it can take up to 48 hours for this change to fully propagate across the internet.