I really want to change my banner for the whole site!!!!!!!!

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
I recently changed my templete and this templete allows me to add a banner......And I really really really really want to add a banner!!!!!! but i have 1000+ pages so if I try changing the banner for each page it would take me FOREVER!!! is there any other way to do it...plz i really want to change my banner for my whole site...?
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
  • sad

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of steve

steve

• 15 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,
I think someone had this question the other day and i think the answer was you have to change them one by one. Wait for an official response tho. sorry
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Deathnote,

Right now the only way to change it is to visit each page. I'm sorry there isn't a quicker way, but we're aware of the issue and would like to offer a solution soon.
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I feel your pain! 1000 pages is ALOT of pages to change the banner on! All I can do is ask you to wait until we offer the ability to make site wide changes. Otherwise if you are in a hurry you will have to do it manually right now :(

As more and more people get bigger and bigger sites, the need for the ability to update the banner for the entire site is going to get greater. Our developers are aware of this and providing a solution is on their "to do" list. (But it is a long list, so bear with them!)
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
thanks....but I really want the banner for my site, so I guesse I have to visit each page and start to change the banner, better start now than later.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hey all!

Yola now gives you the option to upload a different banner image on each page of your site, or apply the same banner image to all pages. To apply the banner image to all the pages on your site:

1. Click on "Edit Page Design", then click on "Banner Image" and "Apply to All Pages".
2. A dialog box will open asking you to confirm whether you would like to apply the change to all the pages on your site. Click on "Apply and Save" if you would like to go ahead.

This will apply the banner images to all of the pages of your site.

For more on how to personalize your style see our tutorial Personalize Your Style.

Emmy