If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I would likw to totally start over however yola won't let me submit my business name because I used it in prior attempts to create a website. Can you help me delete the cites i started? Thank you. Gayle
You can certainly delete a site in your account. Here's how:
To delete your site, log in to your account and open the site in the Sitebuilder:
1. Log into your account.
2. Open the site you would like to delete in the Sitebuilder.
3. Click on the Site Manager tab.
4. Click on the link that says "Delete this site".
5. Once you've clicked on the "Delete this site" link, a window will pop up, asking you to confirm that you wish to delete your site and requesting that you type in the word "delete".
6. Type in "delete", click on "OK" and your site will be deleted.
Please let us know if you need further assistance, we are glad to assist!