I Will click your ads

• Question
  • Updated 11 years ago
  • Doesn't Need an Answer
Hey guys i been wondering how we can each help each other buy visitng each others sites and clicking each others ads so we all can help each one make money off our sites.

my url is [URL removed]
i will click your ads and visit your pages as long as you visit mine

this site is so we all can share our sites and make monet too and have a good time
Photo of Chris Erekson

Chris Erekson

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • great

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Adrienne

Adrienne

• 106 Posts
  • 5 Reply Likes
Hi Chris,

Great idea! Thanks for adding your website address to our community forum.

You may also want to post your website's address on this thread in our forum:

Shout out and share our sites

It's a place where SynthaSite users share their sites and give each other tips and feedback on how to make their sites even better.

~ Adrienne
Photo of annoyer707

annoyer707

• 294 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
hey chris,

im on your site clickin all the ads once right now, how bout u do the same for me:www.questforanswers.synthasite.com
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Chris

It is great that you are posting a link to your site and getting people to visit.

Just be careful of asking people to click on your ads. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Click_fraud

If you have good content the ads on your site will be relevant and people will click on them because they are genuinely interested in the ads. This is the principle of pay per click advertising. It doesn't work when people click on ads just to "help each other out"

Keep building and promoting your website and your ads will take care of themselves ;-)
Photo of Vinny Lingham

Vinny Lingham

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi Chris & Annoyer707

This topic will be removed shortly. Getting friends or website visitors to click on your ads is strictly forbidden by SynthaSite and our partners and other advertising companies, including Google, Yahoo & Microsoft.

This is both unethical and against our terms and conditions - please not engage in false clicking of ads. Advertisers are paying for legitimate users that click their ads and your advertising accounts may also be disabled by your advertisers/networks. This sort of behaviour is considered illegal in some jurisdictions and countries, and is also known as "Click Fraud".

Please stop promoting this behaviour on our network or it may lead to your site being disabled.

Thanks
Vinny Lingham
CEO, SynthaSite
Photo of annoyer707

annoyer707

• 294 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
ok im very sorry!! please don't take away my site! I didnt know, im very very sorry.
Photo of Vinny Lingham

Vinny Lingham

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Don't worry - your site is fine. We understand that people do not know that this is frowned upon. Thanks for understanding.
Photo of Chris Erekson

Chris Erekson

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
oh soory did not no please dont delete my site
Photo of annoyer707

annoyer707

• 294 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
so if this is bad, how come adrienne said this was a great idea??
Photo of Vinny Lingham

Vinny Lingham

• 65 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Adrienne was mistaken, as she did not understand that the advertisers pay for advertising on a cost per click basis. There is much confusion around this, and we appreciate that many of our users are still learning about online advertising - we're just here to help educate people on the correct way to build, market and earn money from your website. Building traffic and making money from advertising is about creating good content, and telling people about the content, not trying to get them to get advertisers to pay for false clicks from people who were not interested in them in the first place - wouldn't you agree?
Photo of annoyer707

annoyer707

• 294 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
yea i agree thx for clearin that up