If I am paid customer can I change Footer info?

• Question
  • Updated 10 years ago
Photo of ct

ct

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Guido Graphics

Guido Graphics

• 558 Posts
  • 41 Reply Likes
There is no way to remove the credits in the footer. That is the small price you pay for being able to use the site builder and have free hosting.
Photo of Peter

Peter

• 2569 Posts
  • 113 Reply Likes
Hi ct,

This is a feature that has been put well and truly on the future releases list/

The footer is not associated in any way with the free or paid for domain. The builder is a freebie as is the service provided by Yola. It's very important at this stage to Yolas promotion methods and as you're probably aware, part of the TOS that we agree to when signing up.

Yola are currently in the process of working out what people would want as options and the various priorities that we as users have.

The footer is hard wired at this time. Can I suggest that you just write a bit here of what you would like to see as an option. Monique and her team will note this for sure.

New features such as this roll out at various times. Keep watching this space and enjoy the other aspects of Yola during the anticipation.

Look forward to your ideas.
Photo of Blondie

Blondie

• 101 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
The footer info stays for paying clients, as well, I think.
Photo of Ruth

Ruth

• 2819 Posts
  • 135 Reply Likes
Official Response
Hi,

You will be happy to know that the option to remove the Yola Link at the bottom of your page has now been implemented. You can remove the Yola Link (footer) from all the sites in your account for 9.95 USD per year.

For more information, please see: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/per...

Please note: if the style has a credit to the designer, this cannot be removed due licensing requirements. To see styles that do not have design credit, see: http://www.yola.com/yola-style-guide"
Photo of Varun

Varun

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

I'm happy to know that the option to remove the Yola Link at the bottom of your page has now been implemented. I had removed the Yola Link (footer) from all the sites for my account for 9.95 USD per year. I want my footer exactly where the yola footer was and I don't have any issue for keeping this design credit but I want my own footer with that design credit like Yola footer.

or,

suggest me some templates which does not have design credit ..
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Varun,
Here is a link to the style guide, the very last filter option to the right is for filtering which style do and do not have the design credit: Yola Style Guide.

Unfortunately it is not possible to edit the footer area, but you create your own footer area with your information using a text widget and then add it to each page of your site. I hope that will help!