If it ain't broke, don't fix it!

• Problem
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Solved
I do not know hwat you have done, but I cannot resize pictures in Picnik now. The changes to the menu are almost un-undestandable now! Why you change what was working?
Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I want to project a professional image, so I do not want to update my site with these stupid errors from differing sizes of images! I just cannot believe what you have done!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Kent,

I am so sorry you are having trouble with this. Can you please tell me what page of your site you have added the images to that are not appearing properly to you. When you say you cannot resize in Picnik, can you tell me what happens when you try to resize in Picnik? We will look into this then.

Thanks,
Emmy
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Kent,
I believe I see the problem you are having. We have now turned on the ability for you to turn off image optimization if you would like to. If you do not want our image optimization feature to optimizer your images, then you can now turn it off. If you are not seeing this option on your images, please clear your browser's cache, and you will then see it.

Also, for the problem you are having with Picnik, I believe what you are seeing is a red squiggly line when you try to save your image back to Yola from Picnik, unfortunately this is a problem when an image is resized heavily from being very large to small. If you could resize your images right on the Sitebuilder page using the drag feature in the bottom of the image, this will solve this problem.

Please let me know if I have not gotten the problems you are having right and this information does not help you.
Photo of 27ace27

27ace27

• 37 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
THANK YOU!!! I am so relieved that I can turn that off now. anyway, I like what you've done with it, and the layout is basically the same, jut some name changes. and to Kents problem, the "Edit with piknik" button is now just the "edit" button.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Great, glad to hear you like the new ability to turn off the image optimization. Hopefully this will make things easier for some people.
Photo of Kent T Carter

Kent T Carter

• 230 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Maybe it was the browser, this morning the image is resized. But it will not align as I want, either the image of the text widget. If I do not publish the changes, how can you view the new page?