I'm getting frustrated and i need your help please!

• Problem
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Solved
i have bought a package and my domain name but i am not able to find the drop down arrow to publish my domain. Could you please HELP me?
Photo of Candi Malone

Candi Malone

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Hello Candi,

This question was asked recently so I will refer you to the thread for the answer:

http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/how....
Photo of Candi Malone

Candi Malone

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Gop

Okay thank you! it is in the domain list just not showing up so maybe it will tomorrow. will my subdomain www.friendlybulls.yolasite.com automatically transfer to www.friendlybulls.com when this happens?
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Please look further down that thread. Stefan has given specific instructions on fixing this because the original tutorial is incomplete. he has directed users to newer info.
Photo of Candi Malone

Candi Malone

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
because my domain was on there i deleted the subdomain and just deleted all my hard work! is there any way to recover all of that?
Photo of Candi Malone

Candi Malone

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Gop

nevermind! my computer had a crazy moment and it IS ALL THERE! oh, i was so upset! thank you so much for your patience with me

Candi
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
Phew! Don't you hate and love that
Photo of Stefan

Stefan, Official Rep

• 4448 Posts
  • 190 Reply Likes
Hello Candi

I'm glad to hear that everything is still there and you managed to publish your website to your custom domain. Remember: Even if you unpublish your website, you will not lose it because it's still in your Yola account. it will just not be online any more.

Let me give you a tip: Publish your website to both your yolasite subdomain and your new custom domain. If people do not know yet about your new domain, they will still have access to your website using your subdomain, and they will be redirected to your custom domain.

Please let us know if you need any help with this.