If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can add links to images, here's how:
1. Add the image to your page, using the image widget.
2. Click on 'Properties' on the right-hand sidebar.
3. Click on 'Choose a Link' and make your selection.
4. Click on 'Apply'
To check that your link is working, preview your page and then click on the link.
Just to be clear, Marije's steps tell you how to turn an image into a link. However, it is not possible to add that image to the menu that is automatically generated by SynthaSite - these menus allow for text links only.
You can create your own "menu" by using the "Edit Menu" feature to drag pages out of the menu and then add your own links to the body region of your page.
My best suggestion is that you:
1) Click on the "Edit Menu" and drag the page out of the menu
2) Then add your image to your page and create the link as described above