Internal server error on August 8th 2010

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
Hey i need help, everytime i try to load my site, edit it, or make a new one there is a message sayin "An Internal server error occured" or " Unable to create site" HELP!!! I have a very good site idea in mind, but if this doesnt clear up soon i might forget :( im trying to get the idea on paper but its a little complicated. I tried to delete my account and make a new one to see if it would help, but i couldnt even get passed the delete without saying "uh oh, this is awkward. we couldnt deleteyour account" HELP
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused, annoyed,

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Donald

Donald

• 2991 Posts
  • 37 Reply Likes
it's not just you
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Tyler

I am sorry you are running into these problems. We are currently having intermittent problems due to an unusually high load on our servers. This may lead to inability to load your site in the sitebuilder or to publish. The progress wheel may simply spin for a long time, or you may actually see an error message.

Our engineers think they have a solution and everything may be back to normal in a few minutes. We will keep you posted.
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you so much Monique, please reply when it is fixed. I apreciate Yola's hard work to fix this, if i ever write a review for you guys it definitely will be great. By the way, those engineers are smart!
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Monique, i deleted my account, it let me go that far. Now, when i try to creat a new one, it still has the internal server error.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
They are smart indeed! Everything seems to be ok now. Please can you try again and let me know if you are still seeing the error? We appreciate your patience and support!
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Can you try clearing your cache, or using a different browser? If that still doesn't work, please let me know.
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I usualy use google chrome, so i used my Internet Explorer 8 intead. And i cleared the cache. I still get an internal server error when trying to make a new account. I have been recieving calls and complains from buisness customers,and now i dont have a website :(
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I am sorry to hear that. The problem is that I can't replicate the error. Can you drop me an email at support@yola.com? I could create the account for you and see if we can get you started from there.
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Still no luck, no matter what i try. I deleted cache, cookies, history, and even used a diferent browser, Is there another way i can make a new acount? I still get "Internal Server Error"
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I just sent you an email. Thank you for all the help and suppost. Please email me back as soon as possible.
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Done :)
Photo of Tyler Gordon

Tyler Gordon

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did you get the email? It should have come from tylergordon2010@myspace.com i didnt receive a reply back. Try emailing me from my alternative email, tylergordon2010@hotmail.com Thank you,
Photo of Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
I have replied to you on both addresses.