If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Besides using Google Analytics, is there any other way of having an Invisible traffic counter that could record the traffic through my entire website? I do not mind putting a code on each page. I signed up for the Google Analytics.
1. Click on "Register Now".
2. Fill out your account and personal information.
3. Select your time zone (optional).
4. Click on "proceed and add a project".
5. Fill out your Project Settings information and then click on "Next".
6. Click on "configure and install code".
7. Select the invisible counter option and then click on "next".
8. Make sure it is now set on "Default installation Guide" and click on "next".
9. Copy the Stat counter code and paste into your HTML on your site builder. Save. You will need to do this on every page you want to get stats from. Then update your site.