is there a problem with yola system today?

• Problem
  • Updated 3 years ago
  • Solved
Hi,  i am trying to update my site with new info, but my site is unable to save it...shall i just wait and do it later today; or is there a problem with my site only? Thanks. 
Photo of Dana Hillierova

Dana Hillierova

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like

Posted 3 years ago

Photo of Ryan

Ryan

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Hello Dana Hillierova, 

Thank you for your post! 
I am sorry to hear that you are experiencing this issue with the Sitebuilder today. 

I have tried to replicate any issues within the Sitebuilder in my own account and have been unable to do so. Also, we have not received similar queries today. Therefore, this could be limited to your computer or account. 

If you could please provide your website's URL, I would be happy to investigate this further and provide more information as soon as possible! 

I am standing by to assist you. 
(Edited)
Photo of Dana Hillierova

Dana Hillierova

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
thanks, my site is newingtondancespace.com
Photo of Dana Hillierova

Dana Hillierova

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i've tried safari and chrome, the same in both. i am trying to place a content into the page terms and conditions. 
Photo of Ryan

Ryan

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you, Dana, for providing me with the link and page you were having trouble with. 

I have tried to replicate the error from my computer without success on this page. Sometimes the inability to save can be attributed to a loss of internet connectivity. I am not sure if you have experienced this before or with any other online site you are using. 

Please allow to provide you with some basic troubleshooting steps which may assist in resolving this issue for you: 

1. Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: Clear your browser's cache.
  2. Clear your browser's cookies. This link has more information: Clear your browser's cookies.
  3. Check that you are using an updated version of Flash - click on this link.
  4. Check your privacy settings in your browser. You must accept cookies from Yola. Please click on this link to find instructions for accepting cookies with your browser: Accept cookies.
  5. Check that your browser is set to enable Javascript. This link has more information on how to check: Enable Javascript.
  6. Make sure you are using an updated version of your browser.
  7. Try loading the site on a different computer or network if possible.
  8. Try to disable any add-ons, scripts and blockers within your current browser. 

I have also sent a screenshot of my testing to the email address on record for the URL mentioned.

I am more than happy with work with you further via email to get this resolved. However, I do see Dana that you have now been able to add text to this page. 

Should you still need assistance though, please reply to the email which is on it's way! 

Photo of Dana Hillierova

Dana Hillierova

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
i've tried again. looks like it works, but not when i copy and paste my text from word document...i guess i need to manaully rewrite it...odd?
Photo of Dana Hillierova

Dana Hillierova

• 5 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
all works fine now. thanks for help :-) not sure what was it...
Photo of Ryan

Ryan

• 14 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Thank you for letting us know Dana. Very glad to hear this issue has been resolved!