IS IT FREE OR NOT ? PLEASE TELL ME

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
HEllo guys i am sorry if its a stupid question but, i ordera domain name from yoda which is www,freelancingtricks.co.uk and it asked me to provide my mobile number and i did and they sent me a code and i did all....now this domain is mine for 2 years it says absolutely free i am scared if they are going to charge me automatically i am noob and i dont want to pay anything because i do not know nothing i do blogging and all..........my question is that,,,,,,,,,,,,,if i build my website on yola do i have to pay anything ??? if i use free features like if i do not update and stuff still is there any cost involved ??? i do not want too see them charging me from my cell phone or something i have not share my credit card or any thing ???

Thanks
Photo of waqar240

waqar240

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hello,

Thanks for your question. As a GBBO customer, you can have your .co.uk domain free of charge for the length of one year. If you are interested in renewing your domain for a second year, you will receive a 25% discount. This means you only pay £17.95 for the second year.

If you purchased a domain, after 11 August 2011, you are opted-in for auto-renewal. Please note: Domain renewals can be charged up to one month before the domain expires. You will receive domain renewal reminders ahead of time. If you would prefer not to have auto-renew enabled on your domain, follow these steps:

1. Log in to My Yola.
2. Click on “Domains” in the left-hand menu.
3. Under the “Status” heading your auto-renewal status will be indicated.
4. To turn off auto-renewal, click cancel and confirm that you would like to turn off auto-renewal.
5. Auto-renewal for your domain will be canceled.

I hope this is helpful to you. Please let us know if you have any further questions.
Photo of waqar240

waqar240

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you and one more thing, what about yola website builder it looks very nice and i made a website too is it also free ?? thankss
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Yes, use of the Yola sitebuilder is free although some features are only available with Yola Silver.
Photo of waqar240

waqar240

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thank <333