If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
1) Click on the "videos" folder.
2) Drag and drop the Youtube icon to the desired location on your blog page.
3) Click on the "Properties" tab in the sidebar on the right.
4) You will see a link that allows you to browse Youtube. Click on this.
5) Find the video you want to link to and copy the URL you want to link to.
6) Paste the full URL over the default URL in the Properties sidebar in SynthaSite.
7) Click "Apply" (at the bottom of the sidebar)
The video will then be embedded on your page.
If you have any trouble with this, please let us know.