If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
What is the best way to add live streaming video to your yola site? I am using Microsoft Encoder V9. I tried to paste the html directly onto my yola page but nothing happened.
1. Is it possible to do this way?
2. If there is a website that works for this please let me know.
Ustream gives you all the technology to record and stream your webcast and provides embed code for their feeds. Below the feed hosted by Ustream you will see a button that says "copy embed". Click on this.
Then in Yola, use the HTML editor to paste the code onto your site.
1. Drag-and-drop an HTML widget from the sidebar on the right onto your page (the icon for this is a blue sphere).
2. An HTML editor will open up that will allow you to write or paste your code (use right-click > paste or ctrl-V to paste).
3. When you are done, click "OK" and your HTML will be displayed on the page.
People will then be able to watch your webshow directly on your Yola site!