If you need support from Yola please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
You can add a space for people to comment on your site by using the Widgetbox Gallery, this is how:
1. Drag and drop a Widgetbox Gallery widget onto your page
2. A dialogue box will open, search for 'comment'
3. Choose the comment widget that you would like to use on your site (wEb mEssAgEs is a popular one)
4. Click on the Settings button (looks like a tool!) on the left to edit your settings
5. Click on the green 'Get Widget' button and it will be saved and added to your page
6. Save and preview your page to view the widget!
This is an alternative way to add the same widgets:
1. Add a Widget Box widget to your page - you'll find it in the widgets folder in the sidebar at the right of your screen
2. A dialogue box will open up. Click on the link in the bottom right hand corner, it will take you to www.widgetbox.com
3. In the Widget Box website search box search for "comment" or "web messages"
4. Customise the comment box to your satisfaction and click on "get widget"
5. Copy the embed code, paste it back in the dialogue box on your SynthaSite and click ok!
You will then have a place where people can leave comments.