If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
I'd like to move some of my pages to Synthasite from another host. I've noticed that I can copy and paste text AND images from an existing page elsewhere into a text widget on Synthasite. Is this likely to cause any problems (it's much quicker than adding text and images separately!)?
To add pictures to your page you can either:
1. Drag and drop an image widget onto your page. The image widget (component) is located in the Properties sidebar on the right of your screen directly below the icon marked "Text"
2. The file manager dialogue box will pop up. This will contain a list of any image files you have uploaded or it will be empty if you haven't added any files yet.
3. Upload a picture from your computer by clicking the "Upload" button in the bottom left hand corner of the dialog box. A second box will pop up - click the "browse" button to select a file from your desktop.
4. Click on the uploaded picture file you want to add and click "ok" and an image will be added to your page!
1. Drag and drop a text widget onto your page
2. Click "insert image" on the text editing toolbar (the icon that looks like a green tree in a picture frame, roughly in the middle of the toolbar)
3. The file manager will open up and allow you to browse for a select an image, as described above.
4. Using the text widget allows you to insert a number of pictures in the same text box. You can add as many pictures in a row as your chosen style will support. Separate each picture by one or two spaces for the best results.