Is my website still OK?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
Hello Are you experiencing technical difficulties your end as I cannot seem to log into my sitebuilder. Error message comes up with window.performance.timing.localEventEnd:0 not sure what this means but I cannot login to make any changes.
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
I'm having the same issue. I can't log in to the editor and keep being diverted back to the Yola home page.
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mark I have received this email from Yola just now....
Thank you for your email.

"Our engineers are aware of the problem and they are working on a solution. We expect to have a fix soon. We will update you as soon as we do.

We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience.

Yola Support team".
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks Mark N for your reply? Sorry to hear youare experiencing the same problem as me but am a little glad that its not something I did.
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
That's okay. Things are now back to normal, thankfully :-)
Photo of Monique

Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Your sites and site content are still fine, and you will be able to edit as normal once the problem is resolved.

We apologize for the inconvenience and will update you on our progress with fixing the issue.
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you Monique! That is a load of worry off my shoulders
Photo of Monique

Monique

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Official Response
An update: It should be possible to login now. We will continue to monitor but as of now you can edit your sites as normal.
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
what if I have found a new problem with my site since the tech problem yesterday??
Photo of DorineA

DorineA

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Monique I'm having major issues as well, after trying to change the colour of the shopping cart, my website template has totally changed. Please help!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi DorineA,

That sounds unrelated to what we were experiencing but I'm happy to help you with that. Do you know the style you were using? If not, is your published site still using your preferred style? If so, I'll be able to determine what it was and step you through switching it back.
Photo of DorineA

DorineA

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello Laura, happy with the new template now. Thank-you for getting back to me. While i have you, can you pls tell me how to remove skyline logo badge. After Editing the heading & saving it. Preview still shows the Skyline Logo. Not sure if when i publish the website if it will show my title that i have entered or the Sky logo. Think its a technical fault. Please can you check it for me. My email address is misssoiree@iprimus.com.au and website is www.misssoiree.com
Cheers
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
Hello Dorine,

Have a look at Monique's reply on this thread: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/sky...
It should answer your question.
Photo of DorineA

DorineA

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello, thank-you for that! It did the job. Logo is no longer there. The only problem is the font size & colour i have selected is not showing up the same in the preview page. ???
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
That's strange Dorine? - I have not had that problem before. Did you see Monique's tip?

"A tip for using the Style Designer:
When you have it open, click on the element of the style you wish to edit in the adjacent page. (You will see the different elements highlighted with a blue dotted line when you mouse over them). When you click on the element you wish to edit, this will filter all the properties related to that element in the Style Designer. This makes it a lot easier to find the property you are looking for! "
Photo of DorineA

DorineA

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Used the style designer :( still not working. I've decided to just enter my logo. No worries. Originally was trying to change the colour of the open cart. Still can't seem to work this out. Any tips. Cheers
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
You could try the Ecwid forum for more on customizing your cart :)
Photo of DorineA

DorineA

• 23 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
OK thank-you
Photo of Gop

Gop

• 7473 Posts
  • 2115 Reply Likes
As Boomer has suggested the solution is related to ecwid. They have a specific Knowledge Base article specifically on this that you will find helpful:How to change your minicart icon
Photo of Sue Keenan

Sue Keenan

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
there are still a few technical problems with the website.
not sure if anyone is monitoring this but I am missing my facebook monitoring