Is there a problem with logins?

• Question
  • Updated 7 years ago
  • Answered
I have been trying on and off for more than an hour to log into the sitebuilder.
First, I could not see any of my sites (on various accounts). Just says Loading sites...
Eventually, after numerous attempts, I've managed to get to the welcome screen that lists the sites. Now, when I try open any one of them, it just says "Opening Site"........ forever.

I had this a few days back (when I wanted to check out the new CSS editor) as well.
I've done all the usual... cleared Cache, logged out and in many times, restarted browser etc, etc. My internet connection is fine and fast. Any ideas?
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hey Boomer,

We're not experiencing any problems on our side, nor received any reports from other people. I'm not sure what to suggest other than try another browser or computer on another network to see if it's isolated to you for some reason or looks like a Yola issue.
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
I have just tried to log in from another computer, at another location (10km away), on a different network (service provider) and modem. Same story!

Can one of you try to log into any one of my sites and let me know if it opens for you?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
I've just given it a try and they all open without problems. Do you want to let me know if you're using the same browser on both machines (I'm using Firefox). I will also try and find out if anyone else has any suggestions...
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
I'm using FF both sides. I can't believe this, It's still "opening site" as I type. Been like that for 5min now. I have not been able to log in the whole day after many, many attempts. Try logging in as if you were on my side. i.e. Not from a "back office".
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Boomer,
Super frustrating I am sure! I have been able to login to to your sitebuilders from my side, however if you would like me to go into your account following the same steps as you are using, I would need your login email address and password which I don't want you to post here. Can you email me at support@yola.com and give me those details and I'll give it a try that way. Again, I am sorry about this and that we are not ale to see what the problem might be.

Emmy
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
Still cannot login... I have just sent an email to both of you.
There is no rush at the moment. Thanks, and good luck.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Got your email Boomer and will reply to you there...
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
So far so good Marije :)
What do you think of this though => http://www.helderberg.cc/
My domain name is due for renewal today... and I have renewed it.
Is it from your side or Godaddy's?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Glad to hear it Boomer!

Your domain is registered with GoDaddy so you would need to contact them:
Registered through: GoDaddy.com, Inc. (http://www.godaddy.com)
Domain Name: HELDERBERG.CC
Created on: 28-Feb-09
Expires on: 28-Feb-12
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
Ok, thanks. The good part is the "Expires on: 28-Feb-12", which means it has been renewed. I'll give it some time.

It would have been so much easier for me if it were on your side ;-)))