If you need support from Yola please contact us via email@example.com or make use of our live chat service! We are working on a new approach to community-based support and during this transition period we are not adding any new threads to this forum. Many thanks to everyone who has participated over the years and we look forward to unveiling a new peer-to-peer support system soon!
Unfortunately the SynthaSite Online Store widgets don't yet offer this feature yet. However, you can add to your site by visiting PayPal. (http://www.paypal.com) and following these steps:
1) Sign into your PayPal account
2) Click the "Merchant services" tab in the horizontal menu
3) Click the "Buy Now Button" or the "Add to Cart Button"
4) Choose button type and enter name and payment details
5) Click the "Track inventory" tab
6) Check the "Track inventory" box
7) Enter the "Item ID" and input your quantity and alert quantity
8) When done editing click "Create Button"
9) In the next window and in the (Website) code box click the "Select Code"
10) Right click on the highlighted text and click "Copy"
11) Open your site editor and drag an HTML widget where you need it
12) In the HTML widget paste the code
13) Then Preview or Update your site or page
This will ensure that your product is never oversold as well as give you an email letting you know when your stock gets low.
I am sorry that this solution is a little more tedious than using our widgets, but hopefully we can include this feature in an upcoming release.
(Above information borrowed from Ed. I know he won't mind!)