is this a scam?

• Question
  • Updated 5 years ago
  • Answered
Archived and Closed

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

http://universalecs.com/cgi-sys/suspe...

hi when ever i try to go to this site it says account has been suspended , but i have visited this site for 5 times around 8 hours ago (from this question post) but those times there seem to be no problem, but now the date of expected package arrival is supposed to be, the site seemed to have a problem if any1 can help please and thank you
Photo of Wil

Wil

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 7 years ago

Photo of KanThaiDecor

KanThaiDecor

• 2402 Posts
  • 263 Reply Likes
If the account is suspended that is between the person owning the domain and their former host. Asking if a company is a scam is not something that another company is going to comment on or would have any way of knowing. If the site is a Yola made site and you feel something is not right send an e mail to abuse@yola.com
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Perfect answer, thanks!
Photo of jack

jack

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry i don't know anything about that sites . If you want to find website legit or not you can follow the below steps

1) Do proper research:

First you can to do a proper research before ordering something like face book or any other socical networking sites page.
You can check previous deals and users response on them

2) Read customer reviews

Customer reviews is also very important so you can regularly check for the customer review of a page.

3) Use whois lookup tool :

You can use whois information here they are providing all details like website owner contact details,email id,phone no.etcc.
First you can check all of them whether the phone no,email id and contact details is right or wrong.
If it is right means it is a good website. You can use that site.

If you find the whois information is fake please don't make order or use this site.

If you need whois look up tool you can visit this site http://www.whoisxy.com/ here you can get the full information about that particular website .