Google AdSense Ads not displaying

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
I was wondering if Yola is down ? I live in South Africa. My Javascript is turned on (both Firefox and Explorer tested - yet no adsense ads are showing up ! A few hours ago everything seemed fine ! I am in good standing with my Adsense TOS and never had any trouble. Could someone please point me to a logical explanation ? Maybe the problem is on your side ?
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hey may i remind you that you already admitted to getting an email from Google. And this is what was said : "Google send me second mail.
It's subject was "Google AdSense ad serving has been disabled to yolasite.com" THERE YOU GO ! Also, in a previous post you mentioned freeware .... either way . you are responsible !
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
NEW UPDATE GUYS : Here is some good news for my fellow Yola buddies : "How long will a review take?
Webmasters are eager to have a Google malware label removed from their site and often ask how long a review of the site will take. Both the original scanning and the review process are fully automated. The systems analyze large portions of the internet, which is big place, so the review may not happen immediately. Ideally, the label will be removed within a few hours. At its longest, the process should take a day or so."
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Rynaldo

It is not our practice to discuss specific cases involving violations of our terms of service in an open forum.

If you believe that any site violates the Yola terms of service (which also prohibit the distribution of malware), please report it here: http://www.yola.com/report-abuse
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
K then be my guest and have the moderators delete it ! For a Yola employee you aren't much of a help ! Why don't you read up and then decide who is wrong in this case Monique ! Like ten thousand other users - i am just as unhappy about this ! Is it not clear enough the this guy actually admitted this right here in this thread ? And i actually refer to Google Adsense TOS, not Yola ! If you guys can't manage your website etc. that's your problem ! I din't ask for attitude - we are here asking for help !
Photo of Keara

Keara

• 325 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Rynaldo and others, you have said repeatedly that you are losing significant amounts of money because your Google Adsense ads have not been showing for the last day or two. My understanding has been that Adsense usually brings in only a trickle of income -- even over the course of a month -- except in a very small percentage of sites. Have you really learned the secret of making a real income through Adsense? Please tell us how you have succeeded in making your sites and ads so successful. Please help your fellow Yolans by sharing your experience and expertise, so that we can also earn with Adsense.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hi Keara

Yes ! The possibility to make a good amount of money with Adsense is possible. Despite the fact that most of us make use of subdomains - this doesn't limit the potential in my personal opinion. I strongly believe it's all about the amount and effort you put in ! Take a look at this : http://www.webrevenue.org/the-adsense... - i use inspiration - strategy and hard work ! Not saying i make thousands though. I keep it simple - strategies - ad placement - marketing and SEO - good content - i don't think there is a real secret to it. I do also believe in one simple thing - the bigger the site - the better the revenue - of course you will need to add the good content, SEO and other things. Should you be interested in specific tips, do not hesitate to ask away - or lets start a thread :)

Enjoy
Photo of Keara

Keara

• 325 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Rynaldo, I love the idea of a separate thread on this topic. Proposed: a thread on the topic of making money from your website. Or should it be narrower than that? Who should start it - me or thee? I'll bow to your greater knowledge, if you care to take the initiative.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Keara - That is a great idea ! If you want, i would like to start the thread. In the end - all Yolans may join in and share 'personal experience' and such and everyone can learn some new tips. Like some kind of advice central :) Will keep you posted as soon as i have it running. Hopefully within the next few hours k !

You are welcome
Photo of Keara

Keara

• 325 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
That's great, Rynaldo. I'm really looking forward to this thread. In general, I suspect it will be very popular!
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Awesome :) Then we have the same in mind !
Photo of Keara

Keara

• 325 Posts
  • 14 Reply Likes
Rynaldo, I would like to encourage you to go ahead and start the thread. You will want to describe a couple of your best strategies, perhaps, but you can add more as the thread progresses. The main thing, I think, is just to get it started and see what develops. (Just imo, of course.)
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hey Keara

I have already set up a starting point for the thread. You can check it out here :

http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/sha...

I will have to attend to a few things right now but will surely check back later to start running with things !

This is going to be great !

By the way - thank you for the great idea !
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Yola Team

Please do keep us posted on the progression of the current Adsense matter !

Thak You
Photo of anniecoltrin07

anniecoltrin07

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
do we have any updates on this issue
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hey Annie

I was wondering the same thing...

This is day number 3 for me and i am getting rather impatient. We have 6 employees helping in this matter.... but then again , we barely get any updates or anything of any kind from them. We try to assist more then what they do which i think is pretty unfair. They are the people that should have a 'better' and more 'clear' understanding of what's happening - but we don't get informed. Even if it's just to say they are still busy working on it and give us some more information on how long it may take... Anyway, just hang in there annie - i am pretty sure it wont take that long. Last thing i heard was Yola being in queue for a review - and from what i believe, the 'label' should be removed within 1 hour - 1 day. Then again, i know someting who waited 6 months for a review and another 3 months for investigation.... just to remain blacklisted. 9 months ! If that is the case, Yola may as well shut their doors and we can all move to a more reliable platform.
Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Google have told us that we have to wait for their systems to review the sites again. We are trying to check with them to find out if it can be done quicker but unfortunately these things take time. We are also not happy that this has happened, but we aware of the issue and trying to solve it directly with Google in the meantime.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Hey Kershnee

Correct me if i am wrong... A review process could take months ? I know someone that had to wat 6 months just to be reviewed !! Yola might as well close down if this is going to happen ! I can imahine having hundreds of thousands of unhappy users.... no good !
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Rynaldo,
We're doing the best we can right now and would like to see this remedied as quickly as possible. I don't think the review process will take months. Just give us a bit of time to work with Google to get this sorted out. Thanks so much for your continued patience, we do appreciate it.

Emmy
Photo of dmksandaruwan

dmksandaruwan

• 11 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Finally yola correct it
Thanks
Photo of Sanja

Sanja

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
We are happy to report that the issue has been resolved! You should now be able to see your Google Adsense on your published site.

Thank you for your patience during this trying time.

Please let us know if you have any further trouble with this.
Photo of anniecoltrin07

anniecoltrin07

• 3 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yea Thanks for getting it fixed
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Thank you so much for correcting this problem Yola ! We are thankful - even though we lost some bucks :) Can we please take measures to ensure this not happening again ? Appreciated !
Photo of RafiekTheReal

RafiekTheReal

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi,

For some reason this issue has resurfaced...none of my ads are displaying.

Any ideas?
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
hey Rafiek, seems to be working fine for me. i have been with Yola for about 4 years now and this only happened once i know of. you sure this is happening?
Photo of RafiekTheReal

RafiekTheReal

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
this is the first time...been with yola for just over 2yrs. For some reason it just stopped.
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
is it back up and running on your side though?
Photo of RafiekTheReal

RafiekTheReal

• 20 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
no ads anywhere. published, unpublished. deleted and readded adsense widgets with old code and new code. usually adding adsense code you are given a placeholder add.
Photo of Brianna

Brianna

• 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Hi RafiekTheReal,
Please share your domain with us so we can look into this with you. Thanks!
Photo of RSPublishing

RSPublishing

• 298 Posts
  • 9 Reply Likes
Agreed, share your URL please. Also, you are using the HTML capsules right ?