Is Yola Down Today?

• Question
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Answered
My yola site seems to be down or really buggy. Is something anyone else experiencing problems with yola sites today? http://oceanblueproductions.yolasite....
Photo of sarah gates

sarah gates

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • confused

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Hi Sarah,

Your site looks great to me, see screenshot attached. Can you please explain what specific issues or bugs you are seeing so we can look into it further?

Photo of sarah gates

sarah gates

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thanks for the response. Hmmm...it must be a problem with my computer?? The colors on the jpegs are inverted and none of the videos play. It worked perfectly yesterday but now everything looks crazy. I wonder what's changed on my end...
But I'm glad it looks ok to the rest of the world! Thanks!!
Photo of sarah gates

sarah gates

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
This is what it looks like on my computer. Any thoughts on why it may look this way all of a sudden?
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Sarah - I have a few questions:
1. Could you let us know what browser and operating system you're using?
2. Does it look like this in another browser?
3. Is the site still appearing like this?
4. Could you try clicking on the Refresh button to see if that helps?
Photo of sarah gates

sarah gates

• 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I have Google Chrome, Firefox, and Internet Explorer. I'm working on Microsoft XP 2002.
Unfortunately it still looks like this on all three browsers.
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Hello Sarah

How frustrating this must be for you! Thank you for working with us on this and for trying different browsers.

Would you be able to try viewing your site on a friend's computer? This will give us a good indication as to whether or not the issue is localized to your computer.

You may also want to try resetting the default settings in your browser(s) and see if that makes any difference as well.

Please do let us know how this goes for you.