UK users unable to view websites

• Problem
  • Updated 8 years ago
  • Solved
  • (Edited)
HI there, Is the Yola site down. I can't load my website and get this each time "Safari can’t open the page “http://mrsnevillesnightout.com/” because the server where this page is located isn’t responding.
Photo of Cat Large

Cat Large

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 8 years ago

Photo of JulietM

JulietM

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi just posted a comment but it seems to have vanished, so just to be sure I'll say again, my site is back up on Virgin Media and most of yours are now viewable to me too :) So it seems Virgin media have for now sorted their technical issue :D One or two are still not showing up, maybe something different, but on the whole I can now see all your sites :D (posted at 1.30am Tues morning), thanks for everyones help tonight :)
Photo of Keith

Keith

• 22 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Yes all my sites are back online, seems we got through with the message. Thanks Yola staff for your help..
Regards, Keith...
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi All

Woke up and headed straight to this thread to check on the status of the problem and was delighted to see the messages from Juliet and Keith confirming that they are able to see their sites!

We will continue to monitor this thread but for now I am going to mark this problem as solved.

I would just like to say that while this was a most unfortunate experience for those affected, this is a perfect example of why this support forum is so important to us! When you look back at this thread you can see how limited the Yola staff actually were in being able to resolve the problem and how completely dependent we were on you as customers to provide us with information until a pattern emerged that we could all identify. You guys did a great job at checking on each others' sites, getting back with answers to questions and creating a single thread that we could focus on. The further step by Melissa to locate and appropriate place to post in the Virgin Media forum and link to this thread, and then have everyone else post there as well was brilliant.

Thanks again for demonstrating why customers helping other customers is such a critical part of the Yola support strategy!
Photo of gemma.lian.murrell

gemma.lian.murrell

• 32 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Morning everyone,

Great work and a great result over night! Mine is back up and running again and I can see most of the ones above ... just a couple which still don't seem to load up.

Well done everyone and a big thanks to Monique for helping!
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Excellent news Gemma! I must admit it was great fun to have the opportunity to review all these sites and see the diverse and creative businesses getting online! Next time we just need to find a less stressful way to share!