Issue with beta mobile site on fonts

  • 1
  • Problem
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Acknowledged
I just love the new beta option for mobile websites. It looks so professional.

I think I found a bug and just wanted to let you know. At the beginning of every paragraph or heading it seems to pick up the font command and put it in front of it. I tried moving things around in the HTML to see if it would go away and hasn't.

This is happening on everyone of the sites I have:


The main title seems to be fine but the headings and paragraphs all have the word font at the beginning.

I do LOVE how you have rendered this on a device and is very very well done - way to go.

I am starting to work with one of the partners who sponsored the free site with Yola in Canada and was telling my contact about the features and am going to get to work with some of their small businesses helping them use the product and the mobile is a very good addition and would be expensive for a small business if they paid for a separate rendering.
Photo of Karen


  • 100 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

  • 1
Photo of Nazlie


  • 1721 Posts
  • 51 Reply Likes
Hello Karen

Thanks so much for your feedback on our mobile site! We are very excited about this release and hope that it helps our website owners.

With regards to the bug you mentioned, yes we are aware of this problem. Our engineers have been notified and will work on a fix.

Thanks so much for pointing it out.

Happy Holidays!
Photo of Office


  • 6 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I'm having the same problem, and I look forward to the fix. I can't wait to go mobile!!!!
Photo of Brianna


  • 2045 Posts
  • 92 Reply Likes
Thanks for the excitement. We are really excited to go full force with the mobile sites, too!
Photo of Greg Wells

Greg Wells

  • 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Im having the same problem. I look forward to the fix! :)