Lets share the useful links you come across

• translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
  • Updated 11 years ago
Many a time we find some very useful stuff like widgets, awesome xyz makers, free services and lot other, that may be not as useful for us but for someone else it may mean alot..!!!
most of us who are enthusiastic and creative, search around here and there all the time. If you come across any good thing which you feel may be useful for somebody else, make sure to share it here.
Hope to see good contribution here.

Forgot to add: FREE IS PREFERRED =P
Photo of Green Girl

Green Girl

• 531 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
  • enjoying the free stuff

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
Hi Monica!

So nice to hear from you again. So you are really a doctor now? That is fabulous! Congratulations.

We are still here, having lots of fun with SynthaSite. You should check out the new styles - some of them were made especially with you in mind!! What is more, we have a number of styles where you can change both the banner and background image, so you should be able to get whatever look you like for your site. No more big tears about it not being pretty enough! :) The new layouts are also very cool.

I hope you find time to get back to your site in the midst of your busy busy life!
Photo of Green Girl

Green Girl

• 531 Posts
  • 12 Reply Likes
Just checked out the blog. Good to see great things happening at synthasite. :)
I know i made a fuss almost everyday on no PRETTY looking designs :-P
But thanks to you guys, you have pampered me like a baby listening to all my demands :)
I would surely work on my site. from 15 june onwards i will have a whole month of vacation, so i would make a good use of it
Photo of Monique

Monique, VP of Customer Support

• 6294 Posts
  • 446 Reply Likes
15 June? That is a long way away, but on the plus side we should have loads more exciting things for you to play with by then!