Lets Visit Everyones Sites

• translation missing: en.shared.topic.styles.singular.talk
  • Updated 9 years ago
Hey Guys i created this discussion here so people can post there links to there sites and i will visit everyones a day each day forever so my url is http://www.netfreegames.co.nr

dont forget you must visit my site if you want me to visit yours but still i will visit every site thats on this discussion everyday forever okay

ur welcome for the free traffic

please visit everyones sites too
Photo of Chris Erekson

Chris Erekson

• 38 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
  • amazing

Posted 11 years ago

Photo of Lea

Lea

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi. we are open to any constructive criticism to our website. www.lonestarwa.com.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
hi Lea - im a big fan of single row navigation bars if you can not condense the main links think about making your own, if this isnot an option at least lose 1 tab so they are only on 2 nice rows, you could leave a full thread the forum asking for feedback - you'd probably get a better response.

Lee.
Photo of Lea

Lea

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
or compliments :)
Photo of ken

ken

• 178 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
sweet site clean and inviting

mine is a gamer site (scroll up a lil bit for the link) not everyone's forte. lol but let me know what you think?
Photo of Jay

Jay

• 18 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Mine has just been re updated, would love some feedback
www.jmphotographyonline.ca
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Check out my new site which features free chillout and relaxation music.

http://chilloutmusic.synthasite.com

Feedback would be appreciated!
Photo of denise carlton

denise carlton

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I love nature sounds and wanted to add some to my site to play as people viewed. Do you know how I can do this? I really enjoyed your site. www.chosenvesselministries.com
Photo of Mark N

Mark N

• 466 Posts
  • 30 Reply Likes
Denise, I created my videos using Windows Movie Maker which came with Vista. You simply drag and drop pictures onto a storyboard, add a soundfile and some effects and you're away! Then I saved the file and uploaded it to youtube. Once you've uploaded it to youtube you can then add your youtube videos to your site.

Alternatively, I'm sure there are some videos on youtube that have just nature sounds without music.Select video from the content section on Yola and drag and drop the "youtube video" option on to your page. Now click properties and click "browse youtube" to find a video. When you've found one, copy the URL data on the right of the video. Now close the window in your browser which should take you back to Yola and paste the code into the video URL (just above where you clicked "Browse Youtube". The video will be on your site!

I am thinking of creating a video with just nature sounds on it as soon as I get time, when I do it will be loaded onto my youtube channel (marknobes) so visit it in about a week or so and you can put the video on your site if you wish to.
Photo of Lily

Lily

• 84 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi All
Gypsy here
Is there an easy quicker way of visiting everyones site, I would love to visit all sites is there a short cut to this or do we just click on each website?
My website is
www.gypsysweddingflowers.synthasite.com
I have already looked at many of your sites and have so many ideas and not enough hours in the day
As you all know
Thanks everyone for your help
Kind regards
Gypsy
Photo of denise carlton

denise carlton

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Your site is really nice. I love the banner you chose.
www.chosenvesselministries.com
Photo of Fami

Fami

• 33 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hi, welcome to every one.
I want to inform yo uwiht a great news that now you can get free domain with no ads i.e yourname.tk you just have to visit freedomains.job4pk.tk to register your site. like me job4pk.yolasite.com i have shortened it in www.job4pk.tk Enjoy it.
Photo of Michael

Michael

• 11 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My website has undergone a bunch of cool changes! Check it out!
www.pythonshark.synthasite.com
Photo of Kumby

Kumby

• 211 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
Photo of stormydaycrafts.com

stormydaycrafts.com

• 110 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
hey everyone... until today i didnt know this existed. here is my site http://www.stormydaycrafts.com/

i make cross stitch patterns and sell them on here and on eBay. so thanks for the visits ahead of time! and i will be visiting lots of sites too.
Photo of denise carlton

denise carlton

• 10 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hello Denise, You've create a beautiful site!

On the cost page, you state that the preferred method of payment is PayPal, but the button says Google checkout. That's a little confusing.

The contact page and the contact form page might be better off as one page. Your link could simply appear above the form.

Peace be with you,
Sister
Click here to see my Yola site.
Photo of himanshuishenry

himanshuishenry

• 28 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Angel Worship

Angel Worship

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello feel free to check out the site that we have created and seek the true answers that many have sought
Photo of debbie

debbie

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Photo of Sister

Sister

• 85 Posts
  • 7 Reply Likes
Hello Debbie, All I can say is "WOW!" Your work is terrific and the site shows it off well. Best wishes,
Sister
Click here to see my Yola site.
Photo of debbie

debbie

• 12 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sister-Thank You for the kind words. I went to your site and it is great. The kids are my favorite. The garden photos are beautiful. I would love to spend time there.
Blessings,
Debbie
Photo of Marco

Marco

• 8 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
My site is still in development stages but check it out www.marcomarketing.yolasite.com
About Home Business Ideas
Photo of Patrick

Patrick

• 89 Posts
  • 1 Reply Like
Changed my site layout, Using some HTML coding that I found from these helpful forums and NoFrills style
www.nellasbullsmalta.com
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Love your custom navigation and all the photos of your adorable dogs!!
Photo of Laura Thomas

Laura Thomas, Social Media Coordinator

• 4536 Posts
  • 211 Reply Likes
Love your custom navigation and all the photos of your adorable dogs!!
Photo of AmyP

AmyP

• 30 Posts
  • 2 Reply Likes
Photo of Rob.B

Rob.B

• 281 Posts
  • 4 Reply Likes
I've just put up a short photostory page on one of my sites about yeaterdays "Mass Gathering" (not a protest as that would be against local by-laws) in Trafalgar Square to support street photography.

If anyone is interested you can have a look and let me know what you think.

http://www.rtb2oneperday.co.uk/phnat.php

Rob.B
Photo of Daniyal Arain

Daniyal Arain

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
visit this too and tell me http://aboutislamic.synthasite.com/