Hi for the links how can I have them to another window instead of the same one?
When you have links on your page that you want to have open in a new window, you need to add a bit of HTML code to make it happen.
Here are the steps to follow to add the code:
- Go to the Text Widget where the link is.
- Click on the HTML button in the Text Editing Toolbar. This will open up the HTML editor.
- Find the text that is the link. It will look something like this:<!-- <a href="http://www.yola.com">Yola.com</a> -->
- This is the code you need to add to the link HTML: target="blank". Your code would then look like this: <!-- <a href="http://www.yola.com" target="blank">Yola.com</a> -->
- Click "OK" to close the HTML editor.
To test your link, click on "Preview" and click the link you added the code to. If you have done it correctly, the link will open up in a new window.