Logins disabled for a short time

• Problem
  • Updated 9 years ago
  • Solved
Hey everyone,

We are experiencing a slight technical difficulty and our engineers needed to disable logins for a short time while debugging. We apologize for the inconvenience and as always are working as quickly as we can to get you back into Site Builders as quickly as possible.

Thanks for your patience,

Emmy
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of BLJ

BLJ

• 1 Post
  • 0 Reply Likes
how long will Yola be down? (approximately)
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi BLJ,
We're not exactly sure at this time, but it shouldn't be too much longer. We are sorry for the inconvenience and will let you know as soon as we have more details. Thanks so much for your patience.

Emmy
Photo of DJ-Allen

DJ-Allen

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
How long for????????
Photo of DJ-Allen

DJ-Allen

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i was on and i put a new playlist on my dj site and i cant save so now i have to put the 450 songs back on there
Photo of DJ-Allen

DJ-Allen

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i dont get a Reply!!!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello everyone,

Logins have been restored and you will be able to log back into your Site Builders again. We are sorry for the inconvenience, and thank you so much for your patience while we worked on that.

Please let us know if you have any further troubles.

Kind Regards,
Emmy
Photo of DJ-Allen

DJ-Allen

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thanks for your help Emmy LOVE<<<<<<<<<<<3333333333
Photo of Shari

Shari

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
I am experieincing login issuses today. While in working it stated it could not open up my pages. Can you please advice if something is going on!
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello Shari,
I'm am sorry you are having some trouble. We are not experiencing any technical difficulties today and I have not received any other support requests of this nature. Can you try a few things for me and then try again in your site builder:

1. Clear your browser's cache. This link has more information: Clear your browser's cache.

2. Try loading the site in a different browser (eg. Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer). We would suggest using the Firefox browser as this browser seems to work best in the Yola environment. It is a free download if you would like to give it a try: Download Firefox.

Please let me know if you are still having trouble.
Photo of Shari

Shari

• 7 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Did all of that and was able to get in. Now getting an error message on my home page that says:
Unfortunately, there is a problem opening your page.
We apologize for the inconvenience. If the problem persists, please contact support.

This was loaded in Safari and Firefox.
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hi Shari,
Can you please email us at support@yola.com and we will take a closer look at this. Thanks!
Photo of Rahman Rock Jordan

Rahman Rock Jordan

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
i need to access ASAP.......please YOLA hurry!!!!!

question:.....will i be able to purchase my domain once the maitenance is complete??????
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hello everyone,
Seems we are having some slight technical difficulties and our engineers are currently working on this. As always we are working quickly to remedy and get things up and running properly.

Thanks so much for your patience while we work on this.

Emmy
Photo of Emmy

Emmy

• 5892 Posts
  • 299 Reply Likes
Hey everyone,
Looks like everything is back in order and you should be able to log back into your Site Builder and continue working on your site. Please let us know if you have any further troubles. Thanks for your patience while we worked on that.

Emmy
Photo of Damon Jackson

Damon Jackson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hiya Emmy

trying to buy domain but all i keep geting is :-
HTTP 500 INTERNAL Server Error.
Most likely causes:
•The website is under maintenance.
•The website has a programming error.

is there a prob again with your site ?? tried it on Ie firefox and Safari but no joy
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Damon,

We aren't experiencing any problems on our side and would like your assistance to find out why this is happening. Could you send an email to support@yola.com (to my attention) with the following information:
- the domain name you are trying to purchase.
- a screenshot of your screen with the error (so that we can see where it is).

Hopefully we'll be able to work out why this is happening to you ASAP.
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Damon - we received your email in Support and I've replied. Please let me know if you do not receive it.
Photo of Damon Jackson

Damon Jackson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
hi yes that works but only for dot com no way to change it to .co.uk
do you know how long it will be before i can get it the other way so can get .co.uk domian
thanx
Damo
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi Damon,

You will be to buy a .co.uk domain if you click on the down-arrow:

Can you give that a try and let us know if you don't get the other domain extension options?
Photo of Damon Jackson

Damon Jackson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Sorry i already have the site up and running, been running for 2 weeks now and thought i'd buy it now lol
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
No problem - you'll need to buy it from the site you would like the domain to be published to so that site gets published. If you click on "Publish my Site" or "Update my site" you should get the option to purchase a domain and the same drop-down list will apply. Does it not show for you?
Photo of Damon Jackson

Damon Jackson

• 4 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
thank you for your help found it now
Photo of ModernsUnderground

ModernsUnderground

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Thank you. I was really scared.
Photo of ModernsUnderground

ModernsUnderground

• 2 Posts
  • 0 Reply Likes
Hello. I am freaking out but i cant connect to my domain. It is .com and i paid for it. I also have proof that i paid.Is all of yola down including its sites? Or did something happen to my account? Because I have proof of purchase
Photo of Marije

Marije, Official Rep

• 4636 Posts
  • 237 Reply Likes
Hi ModernsUnderground - we are experiencing a little trouble. You can find more info on this thread: http://forum.yola.com/yola/topics/yol....