• 0 Reply Likes
  • frustrated

Posted 9 years ago

Photo of Kershnee

Kershnee

• 2087 Posts
  • 152 Reply Likes
Hi Jeff,

Unfortunately it is not possible to change the attributes of the site name or the page heading such as the font style, size and color. These attributes are set by the style you are using. We understand that this is something people would like to be able to edit and are working on changes like this for the future.

A workaround for your page heading would be to choose a style that has a changeable banner and create your own banner to include a page heading that looks the way you would like. There are quite a few banner making programs on the Internet if this is something you would like to do. I have used a program called Banner Maker Pro which is quite easy and has a free trial version if you would like to check it out: Banner Maker Pro - http://www.bannermakerpro.com/downloa...
Photo of Stewart Scott

Stewart Scott

• 121 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
I have to agree - everything about my websites I am very pleased with apart from the boring font and size of the heading of each page.

It would be great if we could use picnic to design the text within that field as they have some great fonts. - I am sure this would please a lot of users.

Thanks
Stewart
Photo of Connor McCarra

Connor McCarra, Champion

• 944 Posts
  • 47 Reply Likes
Could you not edit the image in picnik and add the text there too the image instead of usinf the text field.

Also to the OP, be more descriptive in your question title eg. 'How to style heading text' , instead of 'lost'. It greaters the chance of your question being looked at.
Photo of UK Duke

UK Duke, Champion

• 3321 Posts
  • 213 Reply Likes
<!--
You can actually add a bit of html in there - you can make it italic, bold and make it a little bigger.

Make it bold <b> YOUR HEADING </b>

Make it a bit bigger - <font size="5"> YOUR HEADING </font> (change the size)

<br> Add a line break for a second line of text

Make it Italic <i>YOUR HEADING</i>

-->

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE - USE A TEST PAGE FIRST... THEN IF ALL IS WELL ADD IT TO A REAL PAGE ON YOUR SITE.

Lee.,
Photo of Stewart Scott

Stewart Scott

• 121 Posts
  • 3 Reply Likes
Thanks Duke

Is there any way of changin the font colour to match my background so that it becomes invisible?

Stewart
Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Try this: <font size="2" color="#5dc4d3">YOUR PAGE HEADING</font>

If you have Firefox, this have this great add-on tool called "colorzilla". This tells you the hex and rgb number of any color you select on your screen. You can download it here: http://www.colorzilla.com/firefox/
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
Hi Stewart,

If you are wanting to make your page heading invisible,
all you need to do is place a space character in here:

Photo of Sanja

Sanja, Official Rep

• 10698 Posts
  • 495 Reply Likes
Thanks boomer.. I didn't even put the two together when the question above was asking about making the font "invisible". This is definitely the best way to make your page heading disappear.
Photo of Boomer

Boomer, Champion

• 2055 Posts
  • 84 Reply Likes
No problem, Lu.
Your answer could also be correct, depending on what Stewart wants to do!